Reliable plumbing services should not be too hard to find. Kellie Plumbing, Inc. is right in your neighborhood and serves as your local Greenwood plumber. We are dedicated to delivering superior customer service and providing affordable solutions. See what your neighbors are saying about us when you check out our comments and reviews.
- Green Screened plumbers who support energy conservation
- Advanced, ongoing training for all of our plumbers
- Direct access to owner of company
- Family owned and operated from the start
Looking for professional drain cleaning solutions?
Our expert drain cleaning services save you time and money. We don’t use harmful chemicals that can degrade your pipes. Our solutions are safe on your plumbing and are highly effective at removing the source of the problem.
We have the right tools and equipment to carry out the best solution, including drain snaking and hydrojetting.
What are signs you need sewer line replacement?
The sewer line is part of the plumbing system that runs under your property and takes wastewater out of your home. All drains eventually lead to the sewer line. This line often experiences problems that require replacement. Look out for these problem signs:
- Sewage odors: Notice a foul odor coming from your yard or from the drain? There is likely a burst or other damage to your sewer line.
- Slow drainage: If you flush your toilet and water comes back up or it drains slowly, there may be a leak or severe clog in the sewer line. The problem may also occur in the sink.
- Puddles of water in yard: Puddles collecting where the sewer pipe meets the city’s sewer system point to a severe problem and will need immediate professional help.
If you notice these or other problems, contact us for an inspection and the right solution.
Do you need water heater repair?
A broken water heater can slow down your normal routine and prevent you from completing the most important chores. Here are signs your water heater is due for repair:
- The water is not as hot as it should be, or not hot at all.
- There are signs of condensation on the water heater, as well as puddles on the floor. You hear heavy clanking noises when the water heater is running.
- Faucets produce low hot water flow.
These are common problems that we can help you solve in no time. Reduce stress and get on with your normal routine with fast help from Kellie Plumbing, Inc.
Comprehensive plumbing services in Greenwood, IN:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Water Line Services
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Water Heaters
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription